Fort Bend Optimist Club Sugar Land
The Fort Bend Optimist Club Sugar Land will award the following scholarships in 2022:● One $5,000 scholarship● One $3,000 scholarship● Six $1,000 scholarshipsClick on this link to access the application form – https://zfrmz.com/lBvHNiQVbNtL5g7b64DQ .
Applications must be submitted by Midnight CST on March 13th, 2022.
- Normally, the award will take the form of a certificate and a check made out to the winner’s intended college. In certain circumstances, alternative forms of payment may be approved by the Board of the Fort Bend Optimist Club Sugar Land.
The scholarship awards are based on an evaluation of Financial Need and Special Circumstances (35% weighting), Academic Achievement (25%), Personal Achievement (20%) and the written Personal Statement and Essay (20%).
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, the applicant must
● be a Senior at a Fort Bend ISD high school, Stafford High School or Harmony School of Innovation
● plan to attend a two- or four-year college or university in 2022
● Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale or 70 or higher on a 100 scale
● be a US citizen or a legal resident.
Applicants will be notified of award decisions around April 1, 2022.
Please address any queries by email to email@example.com.